Running Songs – Winter 2012
One thing gets me moving – the music playing in my headphones. If I hit on the wrong song, it can pretty much stop my workout in its tracks.
Here’s hoping these new running songs help me go the distance the next few months!
Running Songs (Winter 2012)
1. We Come Running – Youngblood Hawke
2. Let’s Go – Matt & Kim
3. Club Can’t Handle Me – Flo Rida
4. Itchin’ on a Photograph – Grouplove
5. Is Your Love Big Enough? – Lianne La Havas
6. Closer – Tegan and Sara
7. Live and Die – The Avett Brothers
8. Faster, Faster – Bree Sharp
9. Radioactive – Imagine Dragons
10. Sweet Disposition – The Temper Trap (Thanks to reader Amber, who suggested this last time around!)
11. Spread Too Thin – The Dirty Heads
12. Jump Into the Fog – The Wombats
13. Too Close – Alex Clare
14. Down With the Trumpets – Rizzle Kicks
15. This is Why We Fight – The Decemberists
16. What You Know – Two Door Cinema Club
17. Big Parade – The Lumineers
18. Magic – B.o.B (feat. Rivers Cuomo) – Thanks to reader Julia S., who suggested this one last time around.
Need a longer list? Check out more of my favorite running songs here – and be sure to check the comments section for more great suggestions!
Can you do me a favor? Comment with your favorite running songs (or workout music) – and let’s motivate each other to keep moving!