Running Songs – Summer 2012
One thing gets me moving – the music playing in my headphones. If I hit on the wrong song, it can pretty much stop my workout in its tracks.
Here’s hoping these new running songs help me go the distance the next few months!
*Update (Nov. 12): Check out the newest list of running songs here!
Running Songs (Summer 2012)
1. Call Me Maybe – Carly Rae Jepsen
2. Some Nights – Fun.
3. Club Can’t Handle Me – Flo Rida
4. Pumped Up Kicks – Foster the People
5. Somebody That I Used To Know – Gotye
6. Moves Like Jagger – Maroon 5
7. Down With the Trumpets – Rizzle Kicks
8. It’s Time – Imagine Dragons
9. Spread Too Thin – The Dirty Heads
10. Blood For Poppies – Garbage
11. Everybody Talks – Neon Trees
12. Ho Hey – The Lumineers
13. Called Out In The Dark – Snow Patrol
14. What You Know – Two Door Cinema Club
15. Home – Edward Sharpe and the Magnetic Zeros
16. Changing – The Airborne Toxic Event
17. Marry You – Bruno Mars (Now this amazing wedding proposal plays through my head as I run. Makes me smile every time.)
Can you do me a favor? Comment with your favorite running songs (or workout music) – and let’s motivate each other to keep moving!