I read so many helpful tips each week that I thought I’d share a few with you here each week. I’d love to hear what you think – please leave your thoughts (or any other money-saving tips you have) in the comments section. It could be featured in an upcoming roundup!
1. Sneaky Ways to Save on Utility Bills by Surviving a Teacher’s Salary
I’m officially running all dishes overnight. I can’t commit to overnight laundry, but dishes? Dishes, I can do!
2. My Donation Box by 20Something Saver
I have a donation box in my closet for clothes that are on their way to the donation pile, but I need to get a general donation box set up somewhere else in the house.
3. Make Your Own Friendly Cone Witch by Family Friendly Frugality
This witch is so, so cute. Heather offers step-by-step instructions on how to make one of your own. The project is a little more involved than others, so you may want to try it out yourself before you sit the kids down to make one, too.
4. How to Organize Your Coupons by Thrifty Wifey
If there’s one thing that keeps me from using coupons as often as I should, it’s the time that goes into organizing them. Check out Laura’s quick tips on organizing those little money-savers.
5. Ways to Save on Groceries (when you don’t have time for coupons) by Frugal Freebies and Deals
This one’s right up my alley. While I can coupon when I need to, sometimes I want to find easy ways to save without having to remember the coupons (see above re: organization).
Hope you enjoy these as much as I have!