BabbaBox by BabbaCo
I’m always looking for ways to keep the kids engaged and having fun together at home. Especially as my oldest has started school, our family time together has become a little more scarce.
When I heard about BabbaBox memberships, I was very intrigued.
What’s included in the BabbaBox?
BabbaBox memberships can be monthly or annual. You can also choose to give them as a gift: 1 month, 3 months or annual.
Each box is created by child development experts to cover four major components (from the BabbaCo website):
1. Create – Two to three projects that kids do with their hands. ALL materials are included.
2. Explore – A theme-based product where your child will engage with the world and nature.
3. Story Tell – Carefully curated books to stimulate your child’s imagination.
4. Connect – Interactive learning with prepaid downloads approved by BabbaCo experts.
Here’s what I love about BabbaBox:
1. Every little thing you need is included in your BabbaBox.
If a project calls for gluing, you’ll find glue in the box. You don’t ever have to hunt something down around the house while excited kids are just ready to have fun!
2. It’s a perfect family gift.
The suggested age range is 3 through 6. Our 2.5-year-old was able to easily join in on the fun, as we were all working on the projects together.
3. Each month features an inventive theme.
Our most recent BabbaBox was a detective theme. The kids had a blast making their own fingerprints and creating their own matching game. They’ve been tracking down suspects around the house ever since. (We’re saving the last activity for more fun together another day!)
4. It includes a book every month.
We’re a family of readers, so we love this. I love that we can continue to connect to that month’s theme, even when we’re winding down at bedtime.
5. Multiple projects and activities can be spread out between sessions.
This helps with the feeling that we’re truly getting our money’s worth each month. We’re able to complete one or two of the projects one day and save the rest of the activities for another day.
I’d highly recommend a BabbaBox membership, if you’re looking for a quality way to spend time with your family. This would be a perfect family gift for the holidays!
What would your kids like best about a BabbaBox?
Disclosure: We paid for our BabbaBox membership ourselves. I am an affiliate of BabbaCo, but I truly believe in the value of these activities for families and wanted to share and test it out ourselves before recommending it.